G Hack - programming competition by Devoteam G Cloud

Sign up for the international 36-hour hackathon to test yourself in a task created by Google Cloud experts and win the grand prize of $5,000 in cash.

G Hack by Devoteam G Cloud features two rounds where you will not only have the opportunity to develop your skills while solving challenges with your team but also get tips from the best experts in the industry.

The winning team will be announced at the international award ceremony.

You will gain:

• Contacts with other talents in your industry;
  • Tips from a jury of Google Cloud experts and Googlers;
  • Prize money ($2,000 for the best local team and $5,000 for the best international team).

Do not hesitate, the number of places is limited, take up this unique challenge!

Q&A:

1. Who is eligible to participate in the G Hack?
    The G Hack is open to young graduates and professionals who are at least 18 years old.

2. Is there a registration fee?
    There is no fee to participate in the competition.

3. How do I register?
    Registrations will open as of the 2nd of September 2021, and you can register at https://gcloud.devoteam.com/g-hack-by-devoteam-g-cloud.

4. I’d like to participate, but I don’t have any teammates. What should I do?
    To compete in the G Hack, you must form a team of maximum 5 people. Before forming a team, all team members must register individually for the first round and qualify for the 2nd round. To find other people looking for teammates, join G Hack’s LinkedIn group.

5. How will I get updates about G Hack?
    We’ll send updates about the competition via email (so monitor your inbox!).

6. Which language(s) do I need to speak?
    All communication from the G Hack team and each round will be in English. You’re, of course, welcome to speak the language of your choice with your teammates and other G Hackers.

7. What are needed programming skills?
    Make sure to form a team that has expertise with: Python, Golang, Java, SQL & Terraform.

8. What if the public health situation does not allow for a physical meet-up?
    If the public health situation in the participating country doesn’t allow us to physically meet for the 2nd round on the 19th and 20th of November, the 2nd round will be postponed.

1 polubienie